Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Price level||Moderately Priced|
|Address|| 5425 Land Mark Place, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 |
|Phone number||+1 303-692-0404|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 05:00 pm — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 05:00 pm — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 05:00 pm — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Yanni's Greek Restaurant
- 5 / 5By Halima MuhammadBest Greek food I've had since leaving New York. Not many restaurant owners greet you at the door and share Orzo with you. Yanni makes you feel like he's happy to see you without over doing it nor being fake. Highly recommended the lamb dip sandwich and Greek salad. Bangin!February 28, 2017
- 1 / 5By Taylor WroblewskiWorst Greek food in Denver by a mile. Not sure what everybody is raving about but don't waste your time. Head on up to Jerusalem if you really want some decent grub.January 30, 2017
- 4 / 5By D TDecent tasting Greek food. Owner greets you at the door and pours you a small glass of ouzo. I miss the old days and the old location when Yanni's was a small taverna on Monaco and Illif, with checkered table cloths, like small restaurants I've been to in Greece. Now it's just too fancy, and the food is just not amazing enough for me to go there. Sometimes, old-fashioned is better than new and modern.January 27, 2017
- 1 / 5By Misty BogleThis was my first time eating here. I came for lunch, and there were only about 10 people in the restaurant (should've been a clue). I had a gyro with the pita on the side. The meat was in large slices with some onions and tomatoes on top. The meat was underwhelming, just not a lot of flavor. The way they sliced it made it look like bologna, so it was pretty unappealing visually. The fries look good, but were tough. So that was a huge bummer. The overall feel of the place isn't that of a genuine Greek place. Feels more like a wanna be upscale Italian joint. Overall wasn't impressed and have no intention of going back. If you're wanting a genuine Greek experience, I wouldn't recommend Yanni's. The cherry on top was that the flavorless gyro meat and tough fries were $11. Bye, Felicia.January 10, 2017
- 5 / 5By Tiffany RughoonundonOMG, the food and atmosphere was great. I'm happy my friend brought me here. If you like Greek food, I highly recommend it.June 04, 2016
Menu of Restaurant and Bar Yanni's Greek Restaurant
Yanni's Greek Restaurant is a moderately priced restaurant and bar based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.