Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 7520 East Progress Place, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 |
|Phone number||+1 303-740-9449|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:00 am — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 10:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
- 5 / 5By Jon KamOMG! This place is the bomb. It has become a favorite of ours. You would never know it is a chain Food Service restaurant. They have Cajun food, including alligator period they have fresh seafood like oysters on the half shell and live lobster. The Ambiance is terrific and the service is even better.May 07, 2017
- 2 / 5By Pat WilliamsI'm undecided on my dinning experience at this Pappadeaux location. The first time I visit here the customer service was superb and the food was to die for. Impressed with this first visit I decided to come back and that's when I experienced the inconsistency in the food. Once again the customer service was excellent, so that's one thing that is really going well for this business. The owner must have high standards on customer service. The food however, was awful. Unlike the first visit the food was over seasoned and lacked quality in presentation. I was very disappointed because all week I was looking forward to the delicious appetizers and entrees, but everything fell short. The food was edible just not tasty like my first visit. I don't know what happened maybe the cooks was having a good day. It sucks because I'm from the east coast, so I was impressed by this Midwest seafood restaurant. So sorry because I wanted to love this place.March 06, 2017
- 5 / 5By Toia NashOh my goodness! The shrimp and grits! I used to just get the blackened catfish opelousas. Now I'm hooked on the shrimp & grits. The best pudding is awesome as well. I could go on and on about different dishes they make. The staff is great as well, they aim to please. Especially the manager. Great atmosphere as well I must say! Check them out Greenwood Village you won't be disappointed!March 02, 2017
- 4 / 5By Chris MospawThis. Place. Is. Loud.
The food is very good, if a tiny bit overpriced. Fresh and delicious. And that's quite a trick with seafood here in land-locked Colorado. Service is usually pretty good, but can be slow and distracted.
But the restaurant is loud. Part if this is the fact that it's usually crowded, which is a good sign. The other part is the low ceilings and hard surfaces. I wouldn't call it romantic, but Papadeaux is a good place to go if you have a seafood craving.October 23, 2016
- 5 / 5By Carlos RamirezIve heard about this place ever since I moved here almost 3 years ago. I now know what the hype is about. My girlfriend and i had an appetizer, soup and main course. Absolutely everything we tried was one of the best versions of that meal i had ever tasted! Highly recommendJune 17, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen is a restaurant based in Greenwood Village, Colorado. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.